Elastic Webbing Belt, Polyester Ribbon,Canvas Belt (CP0118)

Price: 1
Brand Name: Jinsly
Model Number: CP0118
Country/Region: China
Post Date: Jun 10,2011

Product Description: Elastic Webbing Belt, Polyester Ribbon,Canvas Belt (CP0118)


 Elastic Webbing Belt, Polyester Ribbon,Canvas Belt (CP0118)   1.       Discription: (1)    Item No.: CP0118(2)    Material: Cotton, yarn, polyester, canvas, nylon, PP, thread, etc.(3)    Color:  Various(4)    Width:  (5)    Length:  both can be met your specific request.(6)    Package: (7)    Any color, size, and design can be required by customers.(8)    LOGO:  Can be woven, printed, or jacquard on it. (Jacquard/ Screen-printing/ Heat-transfer printing)  2. Shipping and Payment: (1)       We deliver by Express (DHL, EMS, TNT), by ship. (2)     Payment Terms: T/T, Bank Transfer, Western Union.     30% deposit of the total cost before producing, balance the rest 70% before shipping.  3. Company Introduction: (1) Our factory is mainly specilizing in manufaturing garment accessories (belts, webbing, waistband, cestus, chatelaine, lanyard, etc.) (2) Our products are widely used in clothing, shoes, bags, handbags, sports equipment, toys, hat industry, tent, jewelry gifts, and others. (3) All the products meet the European Standards and Environmentally-friendly Standards.

Supplier Details:

Huizhou City Jinshilai Fashion Accessory Co., Ltd.

Sales:Ms. Trista jinsly

Contact Phone:0086-0752-2293588

Main Products:Webbing

Business type:Manufacturer, Trading Company

SPONSOR AD

User Reviews: Elastic Webbing Belt, Polyester Ribbon,Canvas Belt (CP0118)