Authentic! Women Hot Sale Leather Bag Wholesale Price

Price: US $ 8 - 12 / Piece
Brand Name: TELI Handbag
Model Number: YM041
Country/Region: China
Post Date: Mar 15,2012

Product Description: Authentic! Women Hot Sale Leather Bag Wholesale Price


Authentic! Women Hot Sale Leather Bag 2011 Wholesale YM041  

  

  

Specification:

 

Style: Shoulder Handbag

Gender:Female

Model:YM041

 Use:Double Shoulder inclined cross

Backpack way: Shoulder

Material:PU leather

Cortical Characterisitc: Patent Leather

Aglet Number: Triple Roots

Way of opening the Way: Zipper

Internal Structure:Mezzaine Zipper Bag, Certificate Bag ,Zip Dark Bags.

POP Element:Beauty Rose on the front of view

Style of Outer Bag:Office Lady Style

The Shap Of Bag:Drum

Pattern:Pure Color without pattern

Color: White, Black

Fineness:Brand New

Packing: Non-woven+Ploybag+Hand-tag , about 25-35 pcs in one carton or as customers' requirement

Payment: 30% deposit  by T/T ,the rest of 70% should be paied before shipment

 

Indroduce:

 

The name of our brand is TELI . Our company established in 1998. We are specilized in ladies handbags .We have oue own workshop, office , designer team, showroom and warehouse.Our products are all with high quality,prompt delivery,reliable after-sale service and wel reputation all over the world. On the past of  13 years , We also accept OEM and can make as quality aas cystomers' requirment. It's our our honor to be your supplier.

 

Contract Name: Suny Liu ,020-66671910  will reply you ASAP .

 

Web: www.telileather.cn

 

 

 

 

Waiting for your inquiry sincerely

 

Welcome customers all over the world and visit our factory and showroom!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

Supplier Details:

Guangzhou Teli Leather Factory

Sales:Ms. Monica Chen

Contact Phone:86-020-66671918

Main Products:Bag,handbag,fashion bag,lady bag,shoulder bag,tote bag

SPONSOR AD

User Reviews: Authentic! Women Hot Sale Leather Bag Wholesale Price