LCD TV/PDVD switching power supply for 19-26"

Price: US $ 6.05 / Piece
Brand Name: yaxin
Model Number: YAX-IA-0402
Country/Region: China
Post Date: Mar 10,2012

Product Description: LCD TV/PDVD switching power supply for 19-26"


LCD TV/PDVD  switching power supply

 

main feature

1. Wide input voltage, according with the condition of input power in global regions

2. Driving four lamp pipes

3. Low Taskstate power dissipation(less than 1W)

4. According with all safety index,RoHS indexes , and EMC Class B

5. High reliability and high efficiency (83%-86%)

6. Possessing perfect protective measures (OVP,OCP, etc)

7. It can be made functions according to customer requirements

8. Installation Method: Horizontal Installation.

 

specifications

 

Type 

YAX-IA-0402

Power 

60W 

Screen Size(LCD) 

19-26”LCD TV/monitor/advertising machine 

Screen(LCD) 

Brands 

Input Voltage 

100V-240V 

Installation Method 

Vertical 

Output 

Voltage 

800V 

12V 

5V 

5VSB 

Current 

7.5mA 

2.5A 

2A 

0.2A 

Application 

Panel 

Amplifier 

Mainboard 

Standby 

Power(Full Load) (min) 

80%@100V 

82%@220V 

Taskstate power dissipation 

< 1W 

Temperature Rise 

30°C-45°C 

Working Temperature 

-10°C-50°C 

EMC 

Class B 

The Type of Heat 

Natural air cooling

Installation Size(mm) 

L147mm*W111mm*H22mm 

Position the bores (mm) 

175mm×40mm 

 

 

remark

 

 

if the specification above is some different from what you  require actually,kindly inform us in detail.

 

We will be pleased to re-offer you as per your actualrequirements apsp.

 

We can do the OEM products as per your specification.

 

For more information, please visit our company website.

 

Customize design is welcome.

 

 

 

 

 

The price is factory, FOBwithout tax ,if make the  VAT invoice   please declare in advance.

delivery within 15 working days , pls pay 30% deposit, and the rest  70% after all the goods

have been done.

Supplier Details:

Shenzhen Yashin Technology Co., Ltd.

Sales:Mr. steven wang

Contact Phone:86-755-29475991

Main Products:Power supply,AC/DC adapter,LCD inverter,LED power,LCD TV Powe

SPONSOR AD