2011 new fashion spaghetti strap mix color stripe women maxi dresses

Price: US $ 12 - 20 / Piece
Brand Name:
Model Number: 11AS021
Country/Region: China
Post Date: Mar 07,2012

Product Description: 2011 new fashion spaghetti strap mix color stripe women maxi dresses


2011 new fashion spaghetti strap mix color stripe  women maxi dresses :
Material:Polyester/Cotton.
Size:S,M,L,XL,XXL.
Design:Halter.

 

we can offer professinal OEM,SAMPLE ORDER,DROPSHIP service.Welcome to supply your designs,we can make the samples and bulk productions same as your requirements.

 

1. Minimum order quantity: 300 pcs/style/color
2.Labeling: Main label, care label, washing label, size bale, hangtag etc.

 

3.Inner Packing: an individual poly bag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown

Outer Packing: Export cartons

 

4.Payment Terms:T/T,30% depoist,70% payment before productions deliveried.
- T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents

 

 

Supplier Details:

Guangzhou Baiyun District Aomani Garment Manufactory

Sales:Ms. lisa du

Contact Phone:86-20-36601160

Main Products:Skirts

Business type:Manufacturer, Distributor/Wholesaler

SPONSOR AD

User Reviews: 2011 new fashion spaghetti strap mix color stripe women maxi dresses