Diamond-Impregnated Nylon Abrasive Brush Diamond Abrasive

Price: US $ 40 - 60 / Piece
Brand Name: STONEMATE
Model Number: ST-D1665
Country/Region: China
Post Date: Mar 02,2012

Product Description: Diamond-Impregnated Nylon Abrasive Brush Diamond Abrasive


1.Products Descriptions:

1) Diamond Brush adopts the diamond-impregnated filament.

2) It's specially designed to produce the leather look on granite surface,without the pre-treament procedures(such as flaming).
3) Type of Brush: Fickert Brush,Frankfurt Brush and Round Brush.
4) Diamond grain size:36#,46#,60#,80#,120#,180#,240#,320#,500#.

5) Our Quality has been approved by European & American market for many years.

6) We can offer our clients good after-sale service and professional technical assistance.

 

2.Abrasive Brush Photos:

 

 

3.Packaging:

Export  standard cartons, then reinforced with straps.

 

4.Delivery:

Usually we can make shipment in 7-15 days after receiving your payment or L/C.

 

5.Payment:

We accept T/T or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% by irrevocable L/C.

Supplier Details:

Suzhou Stonemate Machinery Co., Ltd.

Sales:Mr. Jacky Wang

Contact Phone:0086-512-66568672

Main Products:Saw Blade

Business type:Manufacturer

SPONSOR AD

User Reviews: Diamond-Impregnated Nylon Abrasive Brush Diamond Abrasive