2012 Popular & Festival Stainless steel spoons

Price: US $ 0.38 - 0.4 / Set
Brand Name: taizhan tableware
Model Number: CJ-008-1
Country/Region: China
Post Date: Mar 02,2012

Product Description: 2012 Popular & Festival Stainless steel spoons


 2012 Popular & Festival Stainless steel spoon

 

1.Advantage:

1)High technique and excellent equipment. 

2)Clearance can be safe for washdisher and touch food safety 

3)They are capable of the casual or formal dinner in both home and hotel

4)The handle of the spoons can be added the decal you like or ba plated gold

 2.Delivery time: Generally within 7 days after getting your comfirmed order and payment(depend on the quantity you order finally)

3.Payment Methods:T/T(30% deposit and the other 70% before delivery); L/C     

4.Company Brief introduction

Stainless Steel Cutlery has a long standing history in Jieyang and enjoy " the capital of the stainless steel cutlery " in China,and Jieyang Dongxing Taizhan Stainless Steel Tableware Factory which can produce all kinds of cutlery ,tableware ,spoons , and forks , meanwhile , the handles can also be made by stainless steel,plastic as well as ceramic. As a supplier as well as manufacturer, we always obey the principles:Customers & Honesty&Quality comes first , and we will satisfy our clients' requirement no matter how many quantities you order.If the products you want , we can make a model and reback the model cost after you make a large quantity order .And the LOGO can be printed what you want. The quality of our products can be tested through the CE/EU CIQ and enjoy the reputation from people from all walks of life in this business field , and samples can be provided if you could pay the sample cost and DHL or SF Express. You are welcomed to visit our website and our factory if it is for your convenience.

5.Taizhan Production 

 

6. Taizhan Frame

 

7.Trade show:

         2010 Guangzhou Canton Fair

         2011 Beijing Canton Fair

         2011 Shenzhen Exhibition Show

 

Do not hesitate !Just  join us with the pleasure of cooperate with each other and share together with the pleasure of  benifit .

Website:Http://www.taizhan-cutlery.cn

Supplier Details:

Jieyang Dongshan District Dongxing Taizhan Stainless Steel Tableware Factory

Sales:Mr. Huiguang Lei

Contact Phone:86-0663-8395393

Main Products:Dinnerware Sets

Business type:Manufacturer, Trading Company

SPONSOR AD

User Reviews: 2012 Popular & Festival Stainless steel spoons