Hot Search : Mini Rocker Switches,

waterproof rocker switch

Price: US $ 0.037 - 0.23 / Piece
Brand Name: MIAOSEN
Model Number: kcd1-202
Country/Region: China
Post Date: Mar 02,2012

Product Description: waterproof rocker switch

waterproof rocker switch

 rocker switch.




1.Manufacturer, quality assurance,good service equipment,multimedia equipment




Rated current,voltage:  2/8A 250VAC, 6A 250VAC, 10A 125VAC


Insulation resistance: ≥ 100MΩ
Dielectric strength: ≥ 1500V AC / min

Temperature: -20~55oC

operating pressure:exceed 4N

 Life: ≥ 10000 million


The switches are widely used in the fields of electronic product,toys,computer instrument and meter,household appliance,such as computer mouse,autombile electronic oduct,communication facility,military product,test instrument,gas water heater,gas burner,small household facility and so on


small size suitable for high density mounting.

Much thinner and lighter than conventional products.

Contact sealed construction offers a highly reliable switch.

Reflow solderable.


rocker switch Applications 

1 automotive and appliance markets, 

2 industrial process controls, 

3 instrumentation,

4 electronic test equipment,

5 consumer grade products,

6 telecommunications. 


Some specific areas applications are of: 

· Garage door openers 

· Automotive alarm systems 

· Pagers 

· Remote controls 

· Joy sticks 

· Radar detectors 

· Cellular & PCS phones 

· Digital phones 

· Compact disc players 

· Printers 


About the products

(1).About 600 types of switches(tact switches,slide switches,multifunction switches,five way switch,push button switch,detector switch,encoder switch,etc) and new design produced every month with huge stock for your reference

(2).Minimum order 1000pcs and mixed order is available

(3).The discount depends on your order quantity

(4).Good quality with competitive price

(5).Free samples for your testing

(6).Various operating force ,height and colour for one switch for your choice


• Payment Method : T/T,Western Union,Money Gram or PayPal on 60% deposit,remaining 40% of payment against pictures of goods' loading and courier's Tracking Number attached with commercial invoice issued by Miaosen Plastic & Electronic Co., Ltd.


Supplier Details:

Miaosen Plastic & Electronic Co., Ltd. Of Dongguan City

Sales:Ms. Yetta Li

Contact Phone:86-0769-82075999

Main Products:Rocker Switches

Business type:Manufacturer


User Reviews: waterproof rocker switch