Price: US $ 15 - 30 / Square Meter
Brand Name: ZJ-STONE
Model Number: ZJ-0189
Country/Region:
Post Date: Jul 17,2012

Product Description: Quartz stone tiles


Quartz :

1.Usage: wall cladding,derctions

2.Size: 150*600mm, or according to your requirement

3.Thickness: 20-40mm

4.Color: yellow, white, rusty, black, grey,

5.Package: 11pcs/box, 45boxes/wooden case, 19wooden cases/container

6.Delivery time: 15 days after confirmation

7.Payment:

    T/T: 30% down payment and when we shipped the cargo and after sending the copy shipping document, then you pay the other 70% payment.L/C: after us applying the L/C, you should send us the L/C within 15 days through the issuing bank.

 

The products of our company have many kinds of colors and specifications ,we just do what you need .We also sell cement post ,step stone ,garden use ,cobblestone and many other stone products . The size and the thickness can be customized,if you need ,just send me email with your requests.

 

I Want You Know :

The products of our company most from local. YiXian County has a long history. It is rich in all kinds of stone materials. Since the ancient times, more for the Royal, makes it has lordliness .

Our company produce many stone adornment materials, it is more humanity.which you can use to decorate bedroom, dining-room,and hotel engineering also can use.What’s more,these products are very decorative. The product is making people feel relax, bring their hearts return to natural, and to make the host has more of noble taste of life .

 

We Promises :

    We will give you the competitive price and the better quality !On time delivery !Mutual reciprocity and mutual benefit !Satisfactory after-sales service !

 

I’m looking forward to your email !

Dear friend ,you can call me or text me , you will get my reply at the first time !

 

TEL: 086-0312-6270502

FAX: 086-0312-8806288

 

Yixian County Zhenjiang Slate Sales Department

Supplier Details:

Yixian Zhenjiang Slate Sales Department

Sales:Ms. xiaoyu yang

Contact Phone:86-312-8806288

Main Products:Slate

Business type:Manufacturer, Trading Company

SPONSOR AD

User Reviews: Quartz stone tiles