Double Glass Windows Machine / LBZ 2000 Vertical Double Glass Production line Machines

Price: US $ 10,000 - 30,000 / Set
Brand Name: Sunny
Model Number: LBZ 2500
Country/Region:
Post Date: Jul 06,2012

Product Description: Double Glass Windows Machine / LBZ 2000 Vertical Double Glass Production line Machines


Double Glass Windows machine / LBZ2000 Vertical Double Glass Production Line machines

 

For Automatic IG Flat press Production line, It is automatic style. It includes Glass Transporter Part, Glass washing and drying part, Glass inspecting part, Aluminum frame installment part, Flat press panel part and Tilting part.

Based on product Insulating glass size, we have differnt kinds.

And also we have another roller press production line. It is one kind of Semiautomatic style.

 

Now I'd like to introduce one of them LBZ2500 Model.

 

1.Technique parameter

Max. Glass size2000x3300mm1Min. Glass size300x500mm2Max. Insulating Glass thick45mm

3

Max.washing glass thick3-12mm4Max.  in Accelerating48m/min5Brush6Pieces6Power rate20.6kw7SIze of line22000x1560x3380mm8   

 

2.Functions characteristics

Machine Body With Stainless steel

Automatic control for LOW-E glass (6 Pieces of  brushes treatment for LOW-E)

Automatic adjust function for pressing with hydraulic compression

Titling table with hydraulic pressure

 

The automatic flat press machine has a unique designation of two boxes to enable the two pieces of glass binding into on one time. It is also suitable for production hollow glass of different size,shape hollow glass and glass curtain walls. 

 ( Glass washing and drying part)

 

3. Remarks.

    Terms: Freight On Board (FOB, Qingdao Port)

     Delivery Time: During 30 Days After We Receive Your First Payment

    Payment: T/T, 30% Be Paid After Confirming The Order and the rest 70% is effected while delivering the goods

   Our Trademark: SUNNY

 

Contact Person: Lucy

Mobilephone:+86 15169042082

Warmly welcome to contact me, thank you. :)

 

 

 

Supplier Details:

Jinan Sunny Machinery Co., Ltd.

Sales:Ms. Lisa Jiang

Contact Phone:0086-139-64014791

Main Products:Building Glass

Business type:Manufacturer, Trading Company

SPONSOR AD

User Reviews: Double Glass Windows Machine / LBZ 2000 Vertical Double Glass Production line Machines