925 sterling silver pendant ,silver pendant,silver jewelry

Price: US $ 1 - 10 / Unit
Brand Name: Cosman
Model Number: WSEAK04096
Post Date: Jul 05,2012

Product Description: 925 sterling silver pendant ,silver pendant,silver jewelry

925 sterling silver jewelry ,CZ,,nickel&lead free
delivery on time,OEM&ODM are available,AAA cz,the plating lasts a long time.

1. Nomally, delivery schedule is roughly 25- 35days;

2.The prices of our items are wholesale  price  and  FOB ShenZhen, China .  You would only pay shipment expense for additional cost.

3.Each product of your order will be packed in individual in a opp bag  and will be shipping in a box. 

4. For sample and small order; costumer pays 100% in one wire transfer in advance(less than usd3000). For large order,TT30% deposit in advance, the rest TT 70% before shipping goods.

5.payment:TT/WU/Paypol,less than 3000usd TT 100% ,for more than 3000usd TT 30% as deposite,70%balance before shipments

6.service:considerable for you with our more than 10 years professional experience and manufacture skill.Our service lasts till you are satisfied with our good quality with competitive price

7.New designs:hundred thousands new designs per month to meet different inquiry with the updaing market 

8.Used at:engagement ,gift,party,wedding,Jewelry shop,ADs for corporation

9.The setting:bar/bezel/channel/gypsy/invisible/pave/prong/tension are available,we will manufacure the products accoring to your inquiry.

10.Our goal: long-term cooperation,win-win(mutual benefit),circumspected and considerated service.

11.Warranty: We will repaire or replace the defective goods free of charge.

12.because the silver and brass jewelry use the same mold,so both of the quotaiton are available if you want.

13.plating:rhodium plating/silver plating/imitation rhodium plating/gold plating,it's adjustable according to your inquiry.Nickle free and lead free,gree products.


Supplier Details:

China Cosman Jewelry Co., Ltd.

Sales:Ms. Sun shang

Contact Phone:86-755-82187447,82193731

Main Products:Necklaces

Business type:Manufacturer