fashion 925 sterling silver ring with CZ,fashion jewelry,silver ring,rings

Price: US $ 0.5 - 3 / Unit
Brand Name: Cosman
Model Number: WSRIG10705
Post Date: Jun 30,2012

Product Description: fashion 925 sterling silver ring with CZ,fashion jewelry,silver ring,rings

fashion 925 sterling silver ring with high quality cz(AAA/AA)

material:925 sterling Silver,CZ

1. Nomally, Delivery date is roughly 25- 35days;
2.The prices of our items are wholesale  price  and  FOB ShenZhen, China .  You would only pay shipment expense for additional cost.
3.Each product of your order will be packed in individual in a opp bag  and will be shipping in a box. 
4. For  sample  and  small  order;  costumer  pays  100%  in  one  wire  transfer in advance(less than usd3000).  For  large  order, TT30% deposit in advance, the rest TT  70% before shipping goods.

5.service:considerable for you with our more than 10 years professional experience and manufacture skill.Our service lasts till you are satisfied with our good quality with competitive price

 6.New designs:hundred thousands new designs per month to meet different inquiry with the updaing market 



Founded in 1979, China Cosman Jewelry Company Ltd. has been specialised in the manufacturing of high quality fashion jewelries, such as 925 sterling silver jewelry, brass jewelry, alloy jewelry and some related jewelry accessories.
We have our own 3 manufactories with the maturity of production facility in sterling Silver , Brass jewelry and Alloy jewelry. Totally there are about 800 staffs in our company and manufactories. We always focus on fashion jewelrys researching ,developing, designing, manufacturing, and OEM service, in order to meet our customer’s various demands.
So far we have established stable long-term good relationship with more and more customers in America, EU, Australia and other countries and territories. Accordingly, our markets are increasing rapidly in those areas.
With a long solid manufacturing history and firm accumulation of both techniques and experiences, we are confident to offer our customers with quality fashionable jewelries at most competitive prices, as well as good services.

Supplier Details:

China Cosman Jewelry Co., Ltd.

Sales:Ms. Sun shang

Contact Phone:86-755-82187447,82193731

Main Products:Necklaces

Business type:Manufacturer