100% Silk Twill Lady's Shawl

Price: US $ 6 - 8 / Piece
Brand Name: Sunrise
Model Number: DX-140
Country/Region: China
Post Date: Aug 17,2011

Product Description: 100% Silk Twill Lady's Shawl


Silk scarf(DX-140);1. 100% guaranteed silk satin scarf2. Size: 90cm*90cm3. Standard: 14m/m4. High quality guaranteed & Best Price5. Skin & Environment Protection6. Prompt delivery & Best service7. OEM & ODM service Features:1. Size: 90cm x 90cm  2. Material: 100% silk twill/satin, 14m/m 3. Print: Table/screen-printed, digital print 4. Edge: Hand rolling edge, machine edge 5. MOQ: 1) Stock: 50pcs, 5pcs per design and color                2) Customer Design: 200pcs 6. Samples: samples are available. 7. Payment:We accept payment methods of,Bank Transfer (T/T)  and L/C.1)For items in stock, 100% of the payment must be received before shipment.2)For stock-out items, 30% of the payment must be received as a deposit in order to reproduce the items. The remaining 70% is required before the items can be shipped. 8. Order Delivery Time: 1) Stock: within 3 days after payment                                         2) OEM: 25-35 days after samples confirmed 9. Shipment: FOB Shanghai/Ningbo 10. Package: 1pc 1 poly bag;  200,400,600 pcs 1 carton box 11. Delivery Express Suggested: UPS, DHL, Fedex, EMS.  Buyers designs are welcome.If you have any question, Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.  

Supplier Details:

Hangzhou Sunrise Silk Co., Ltd.

Sales:Ms. Linjun Mao

Contact Phone:0086-571-56877211

Main Products:Knitted Shawls

Business type:Manufacturer, Distributor/Wholesaler

SPONSOR AD

User Reviews: 100% Silk Twill Lady's Shawl