f green glass/ dark grey tinted glass

Price: US $ 3 - 7 / Meter
Brand Name: Blue Crystal
Model Number:
Post Date: Jun 27,2012

Product Description: f green glass/ dark grey tinted glass


Our company can provide Float Glass, Sheet Glass, Reflective Glass, Patterned Glass, Tempered Glass, Laminated Glass, Silver mirror, Aluminum mirror.




we also can produce special sizes as clients’ requests.

Packing: paper interlayer between two sheets, wooden crates with strong bottom plank and Polythene wrapping on Crates to avoid moisture.


 Price does not include sent to Southeast Asian countries. 

payment term:30% advanced payment,the rest 70%paid before loading container.

Shipping date: within 30 days after deposits. (if the color is on producing lines.

Minimum order quantity for each thickness of each category A 20GP.





Supplier Details:

Qingdao Blue Crystal Glass Co., Ltd.

Sales:Mr. Wenfeng Liu

Contact Phone:86-532-86109757

Main Products:float glass,reflective glass,patten glas


User Reviews: f green glass/ dark grey tinted glass