europestyle men's white skin tight plain short sleeve t muscle shirt promotional

Price: US $ 1 - 10 / Piece
Brand Name: oh young
Model Number: oyMK002
Country/Region: China
Post Date: Aug 10,2011

Product Description: europestyle men's white skin tight plain short sleeve t muscle shirt promotional


Designer T-shirt 1.Fabric:100% cotton 2.Style:fashion3.Any size/color is ok 4.OEM service,MOQ:1000pcs5.reasonable in price and excellent in quality  1. About usWe are a professional garment company. our factory name is : OH YOUNG GARMENT LIMITED ,our alibaba web is : ohyoungfashion.en.alibaba.com. 2.PackingStandard exported packing,one piece one poly bag, 100 piece to a carton .if you have any special requirement in packing,please let us know,we will do them as per your request.  3.FabricsThe clothing fabric could selected according your  request. 4.Colorthere are many colors to choose every style. Also as your request. 5.Delivery timedelivery of samples are about 3-5days.delivery of bulk production is up to your order ,but Our lead time can meet your requirements for sure. 7.MOQ   200 piece/style/color   total MOQ:500 pieceS per style   The quantity is bigger, the price is lower. 8.PaymentT/T:30% deposite upon approval of pp sample, remaining 70% before shipment or T/T ect 

Supplier Details:

Nanchang Oh Young Garment Limited

Sales:Mr. simon ding

Contact Phone:86-791-8310960

Main Products:T-Shirts

Business type:Manufacturer, Trading Company, Buying Office

SPONSOR AD

User Reviews: europestyle men's white skin tight plain short sleeve t muscle shirt promotional