Hello kitty 3D Cute Silicone Soft Case for For Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII i9300

Price: 1
Brand Name: RL
Model Number: RL-9300KT
Country/Region:
Post Date: Jun 25,2012

Product Description: Hello kitty 3D Cute Silicone Soft Case for For Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII i9300


3D Cute Hello kitty Silicone Soft Case for For Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII i9300  

 

 

 

 

Specification:

 

 

 

Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3  i9300

 

 

 

100% Brand new in high quality.Design to perfect-fit precision for your phoneMade of quality Silicone Excellent protectionColor :Pink ,black ,white,blue,red,dark pink , baby pink,purple

 

 

 

Detailed Photo :

 

 

 

 

 

Payment

 

 

 

T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Escrow .

 

The goods should be shipped after payment.

 

If larger quantity , we request 30% deposit; the other 70% should be paid before shipment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shipping

 

1. We always deliver the goods by air within 3-5 business days for stocked item after receiving the payment. ( According to the quantity)

 

 

 

2. Shipping method: DHL,EMS ,UPS and so on..

 

 

 

Quality and Service

 

1, we can offer the best price and the best service in the competitive market at present.

2. Good quality is our consistent goal. No matter you are the online retailer or little order quantity demander, we also provide the specification and photo details for the goods.

3. Considerable Service
We reply to the inquiry email at the earliest time (business days), with the information of related products, payment, delivery, declaration, after-sales service, etc.

 

 

 

 

Supplier Details:

Shenzhen Romrich Technology Co., Limited

Sales:Ms. Jessica Liu

Contact Phone:86-0755-81470263

Main Products:Mobile Phone Case,Digital Scale,Electronic Gift

Business type:Trading Company

SPONSOR AD

User Reviews: Hello kitty 3D Cute Silicone Soft Case for For Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII i9300