fresh TARO, frozen taro

Price: US $ 200 - 1,000 / Metric Ton
Brand Name: Liandahang
Model Number: 40g up, 50g up, 60g up, 80g up
Country/Region:
Post Date: Jun 22,2012

Product Description: fresh TARO, frozen taro


We are leading supplier & manufacturer for FRESH TARO.

If you really want to cooperate with our plant, please call us by phone and also send email, such we will Quote you at our best offer price requested.

To: Importers and Customers

Our manufactory would like to cooperate with reliable business partners!

Updated Sales Information of Seasonal Vegetable & fruit:

1.1. Varieties: DRIED Sweet Paprika, Yidu chili, Jin ta chili, Xi An chili, Jintiao chili, America red chili, Tianying chili, Chaotian chili, Bullet chili, Xin Yi Dai chili, etc.

1.2. Pungency degree, hot degree: NOT HOT (Sweet), Mild, Medium, high.

2. Hot Sale chilies, pimiento:

2.1. 2011 crop Chaotian Chili (Tianying chili, Bullet chili, Xin Yi dai chili), America red chili, Jintiao chili, Xi An chili, Jinta chili, Yidu chilli, Sweet Paprika are completely on the market now, kindly contact us promptly, we will quote you at best net price ASAP.

2.2. GU Smoked Paprika, Smoked America red chilli, chillies Smoked, smoked chili flakes, Pimienton are on the market now, Producing capacity: 1200-1800kg per hour.

2.3. Powder & Flake & Crush: Crushed Paprika, Paprika Powder, Paprika Crush, Paprika Flakes, Crushed Chili, Chili Crush, Chili Powder, Chili Flakes, Chilli Powder, Crushed Chilli, Chilli Crush, Chilli Flake.

2.3.1. Color Value of Paprika Powder: 90-220ASTA.

2.3.2 .Our chillies/paprika powder & flake & crush: EU standard, can be exported to Japan, USA, Korea, Mexico, Spain and other countries.

Size: Powder: 40-120mesh; Flake: 5-12mm; Crush: 5-25mesh.

2.3.3. Our milling equipment of powder & flake & crush is the most advanced in China.

We can supply garlic granule, garlic powder, onion granule, onion powder, chillies/paprika powder & flake & crush.

3. 2011 new crop FRESH Garlic, Ginger, red onion, yellow onion, shallot, holland potato, taro, fuji apple, chestnut, chinese cabbage, white turnip, carrot are on the market at present.

 

Fresh Taro details:1. Our advantage: we have our own workshop for processing fresh taro and other agricultural products.

2. Standard: top grade, suitable to import standard of all countries.

3. Supply capacity yearly: 20,000MT.

4. Place of Origin: Shandong province, China.

5. Harvest time: 2011.

6. Size: 40-70g, 50g and up, 60g and up, 80g and up.

7. Supply period: all the year round.

8. Weight/Conveyance: 26-30MT/40' RH container.

9. Packing: meshbag, carton, calcium plastic box.

10kg/meshbag, 15kg/ctn, 30lbs/calcium plastic box and according to customers requirement.

10. Processing period: 7days/40 feet reefer high container.

11. Conventional Terms of payment:

11.1. After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account.

11.2. After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

12. Price terms: FOB, CFR and CIF.

13. Lead time: 7days/40' RH container after prepayment is arrived.

14. Shipment port: Qingdao port, China.

15. Inspection Certificate:

FDA certificate, Fumigation/Disinfection Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Phytosanitary Certificate and Inspection Certificate of Quantity & Quality.

16. Contact person (General manager): Ms. Vera

If you need our quotation, kindly reply to us for size, packing, destination port, terms of price, payment terms and quantity, then we will quote you at best net price.

Welcome to our manufactory, (Jiaozhou) Qingdao, China to visit!

For your first cooperation with our manufactory, we hope you to inspect in person during packing and shipment.

Supplier Details:

Qingdao Liandahang Foods Co., Ltd.

Sales:Mr. xp wei

Contact Phone:86-532-86623306

Main Products:Kitchen Cabinets

Business type:Manufacturer, Trading Company, Agent

SPONSOR AD

User Reviews: fresh TARO, frozen taro