suppliers of artificial grass turf artificial grass artificial grass buy

Price: 1
Brand Name: SKYJADE
Model Number: SJKW50-QZ
Country/Region: China
Post Date: May 25,2012

Product Description: suppliers of artificial grass turf artificial grass artificial grass buy


 

synthetic grass productation data:

Item:

Artificial turf

Model:

SJKW50-QZ

Fiber color:

Green

Dtex/Denier:

8800 / 6000 Dtex ±4%

Fiber composition:

Polyethylene

Fiber thickness:

90 / 60

Colorfastness:

DIN 54004 Sale 6-8

UV stability:

DIN 53387 ≥6000 hr

Pile height:(mm)

50 ±1.5

Gauge:(inch)

3/8

Stiches/10cm:

20 ±1nr

Tufts/sqm:

21000

Pile weight (g/sqm):

1750

Primary backing:(g/sqm)

Polypropylene 140g with non-woven 120g ±8%

Secondary backing:

Latex

Secondary backing weight::

1150 ±10%

Manufacture process:

Tufting

Total weight:(g/sqm)

3160 ±5%

Roll length (m)

25m ±1%

Roll widths:

400 ±1

Application:

Soccer, etc

 

Our company can supply 10mm-70mm height artificial lawn. The width is 4m; the normal length is 25 meter, it also can be made according to client’s requirement.

 

Artificial lawn playground characters:
1. artificial lawn can be used in all climates. It dose not influenced by rain, snow etc. It can be used under extremely cold and hot temperature in altiplano area.

2. In players feeling, ball bounce velocity aspect, it is similar to natural lawn. Easy drainage. It takes 20 minutes to drain water after heavy rain.

3. Besides having many natural lawn merits, artificial lawn is abrasion resistance. PU racetrack of artificial lawn court can use 5mm max spiked shoes.

4. Color fastnesses, low maintenance and can be installed above pitch, cement, hard sand surface etc. It is popular in long-time training, using frequently area, such as primary and high school playground.

5. Colorful can cooperated with environments around. They are good choice for the adornment of court, roof garden, and personal swimming pool.

Minimum Q’ty: 1000 sqm for each model; if the quantity is less than 1000 sqm, the unit price will be a little higher.

Payment Term:

    T/T : 30% before production as down payment; T/T the rest 70% before shipment; L/C: 30% by T/T before production as down payment; the rest 70% based on Irrevocable L/C at sight.

Lead time: 15-20 days since the day we received the down payment;

 

Our artificial grass manufacturer inside:

 

 

 

we begin to ship the goods now ,the packing examples:

 

 

artificial turf for decorative yard and outside

 

 

Our company information

 

Specializing in the manufacture and export of artificial grass and wood plastic composite products for 3 years, Qingdao Skyjade Trade Co., Ltd. has grown into a comprehensive manufacturing and trading enterprise. Based on our own artificial grass factory and wood plastic composite factory, we provide customers with enriched artificial grass and wood plastic composite products. With an annual production capacity of 3,000,000 square meters, 90% of our products are exported to more than 20 countries and regions, such as the USA, Europe, South Africa, the Middle East and Australia.

Based on the success of our marketing department, we set up our sales company - Qingdao SkyJade Trade Co., Ltd in 2003 to provide our customers with an even larger selection of sports and landscaping products. Cooperating with over 30 factories, we have formed a professional support team to develop new series of products according to buyer's customized requirements. More importantly, by continually tracking fashion trends, we can offer the latest series to meet clients' demands.

Professional, reliable and efficient services along with quality control are cornerstones of our company. We are committed to providing our clients with quality products and service at highly competitive prices.

Adhering to the business principle of mutual benefits, we have built up a good reputation among our customers due to our perfect services, quality products and competitive prices. We warmly welcome customers from at home and abroad to cooperate with us for common success.

 

 

how to install the synthetic grass:

 

 

artificial grass,artificial turf,artificial lawn.

synthetic grass,synthetic turf,synthetic lawn.

landscaping grass,landscaping turf,landscaping lawn.

leisure grass,leisure turf,leisure turf.

Football grass,footaball turf,football lawn.

Soccer grass,soccer turf,soccer lawn.

Tennis grass,tennis turf,tennis lawn.

golf grass,golf turf,golf lawn.

Fake grass,imitation grass,man-made grass

Supplier Details:

Qingdao Skyjade Trade Co., Ltd.

Sales:Mr. Alfred Kong

Contact Phone:0086-532-85975970

Main Products:Artificial Grass & Sports Flooring

Business type:Manufacturer, Trading Company

SPONSOR AD

User Reviews: suppliers of artificial grass turf artificial grass artificial grass buy