Price: 1
Brand Name: TL
Model Number: TL185A#
Country/Region: China
Post Date: Jul 20,2011

Product Description: wholesale green yarn dyed silk fabric


    Brand: TL Item No.: TL185A#Item: yarn dyed silk fabric Composition: silk & polyester Weight: 10M/M Place of Origin: Hangzhou, China
  Width114/140cmSampleCustom order is welcomed. Simply provide the picture of the pattern that you are interested in, we will then respond you with the cost required. If you can send us the sample, that would be the best.Usegarment cloth wedding dressMOQNegotiablePacking40-50meters per roll,One plastic bag for each roll, packed into a carton box. The size of the carton box is according to customer's requirementPayment1) We accept payment methods of L/C, Bank Transfer(T/T) and Money Gram.2) 30%of the payment must be received as a deposit in order to reproduce the items. The remaining 70% is required before the items can be shipped.Processing /Delivery1)      15-30days are needed for sample producing.2)      20-30days are needed for production. Time of Production mainly depends on the size of the quantity.ContactDetailsCompany Name:Hangzhou Yuhang Tianli Silk FactoryCompany Address: No.13 Miaohe Road, Yunhe Town, Yuhang District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, ChinaZIP:311103Fax:0086-571-86216068    Photo       ColorFabric could be made with different colors. You can select the color you like from the color chart.  If there is no color you like in the color chart, please input your really need in the message board or     contact our live chat to your detailed color after checkout. We will confirm the Size/Color/Styles/Any requirements with you via our live chat or email before Making. Color Aberration: Please take note that colors may vary slightly from the pictures due to the nature of printing and other media used to show items.      Kindly ReminderAs we are a big factory in our area,,the price we give you is according to our producing standard.and it is alwayls reasonableWe supply many patterns and color for you ,also can customize the silk fabric as you need,so we are pleased to receive your sampleWelcome to our factory.

Supplier Details:

TL Silk Factory, Hangzhou

Sales:Mr. Richard Su

Contact Phone:0086-571-86216668

Main Products:Silk Shawls

Business type:Manufacturer, Trading Company

SPONSOR AD

User Reviews: wholesale green yarn dyed silk fabric