Price: US $ 450 - 750 / Roll
Brand Name: ChuangFeng
Model Number: CF-JR001K
Country/Region: China
Post Date: May 10,2012

Product Description: BOPP tape


1,BOPP tape
2,bopp adhesive tape
3,bopp packing tape
4,bopp jumbo tape
5,ISO,SGS approved

Quick Details

Material: BOPP

Adhesive Side: Single Sided

Adhesive: Acrylic

Adhesive Type: Water Activated

Feature: Waterproof

Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China

Adhesive: Acrylic

 

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Detail:

a.1roll/carton, 2roll/carton b.Or according to customer's request.

Delivery Detail:

25days in receipt of deposit and product confirmation

Specifications

BOPP Jumbo Roll
BOPP film based, coating with water acrylic adhesive one side.
Excellent quality and favorible price.

BOPP Jumbo Roll

 

 

 

No.Commodities

BOPP Jumbo RollpropertyBOPP film based, coating with water acrylic adhesive one side. With a high anti-tensile, lightweight, no easy to tear off, surface smooth, good colour.Colortransparent,yellow,brown,red,green, blue(other colors available upon requests)BasementBOPP filmPhotoGlue TypeWater acrylic adhesiveMaximum Length4000mMaximum Width1.28mThickness35mic-90micElongation60%Tensile≥360N/25mmAdhension≥25N/25mmInitial Adhesive24#Permanent adhension>48HApplication To prevent leakage during product transport or damaged, applied to ordinary product packaging, sealing, bundling, affixing and so on.MOQ1*20'FCLContcat personLeo liu 86-152-2034-1532 Payment Terms30% payable by T/T in advance,and the rest 70% by T/T before shipment Delivery Time10-15days in receipt of deposit and product confirmation(FOB shenzhen)

 

ISO AND SGS APPROVED

 

 

OUR FACTORY

 

cooperation

 

 

 

Is there a middle man draining your profit? Get rid of them, it's information age!

Please contact us- Factory Direct Supplier

Supplier Details:

Dongguan Chuangfeng Environmental Packaging Materials Co., Ltd.

Sales:Ms. rita Qiu

Contact Phone:086-0769-82335989

Main Products:Packing tape,Clear Tape,Carton Sealing Tape,Double Sided Tape,Masking Tape,Stretch Film

SPONSOR AD

User Reviews: BOPP tape