CNC Automatic Glass Cutting Machine/Float Glass Cutting Equipment

Price: 1
Brand Name: sunny
Model Number: YG-3826
Country/Region: China
Post Date: Jul 10,2011

Product Description: CNC Automatic Glass Cutting Machine/Float Glass Cutting Equipment


YG-3826- CNC Automatic Glass Cutting Machine-glass processing machineglass cutting machineglass cutting equipmentcnc glass processing machinecnc glass cutting table glass machine Features:The machine is equipped with advanced international high-precision servo motors and bearing thread spindles. The onboard controller consists of PLC computer, CD drive, tough screen, and reliable peripherals. With the features of accurate transmission and fast convenient cutting size adjustment, the machine is especially suitable for users who want to frequently change the type of specification of glass. The series of the automatic precision cutting tables are suitable for cutting different specifications of linear and rectangular glass. It should be the first choice for enterprises engaged in processing sophisticated glass such as decoration glass, special glass, commodity glass, glass for electronic applications and glass for metical using etc. The cutting table can cut 3 to 24mm thick glass. The minimum cutting unit is 1mm.      This automatic CNC-shaped glass cutting machine allows users to cut out any shape of glass with high precision. AUTO CAD designed graphs and figures, automatic cutting, with all the cutting data fully computer controlled. The operator can edit the glass size for cutting with computer. The computer can optimize the cutting size, and give out the data for processing, driven the machine to cut glass sheet automatically in high speed and high precision. Technical data: Max Cutting Size                                          3660*2440mmGlass thickness                                          3--19mmCutting Accuracy                                          ±0.20m/minVoltage                                                          380V/50HzOverall Dimensions                                   4600*3300*860mm Remarks:  1. Pkg: Each PC In Wooden Cases 2.Terms: Freight On Board (FOB, Qingdao Port) 3. From Qingdao, China To_______,  4.Delivery Time: During 25 Days After We Receive Your First Payment 5.Payment: Telex Transfer (T/T), 30% Be Paid After Confirming The Order and the rest 70% is effected while delivering the goods 6.The price is valid Until  March 31,2010. (Beyond this data, the price may change somewhat according to the cost of material, etc.) 7.Our Trademark: SUNNY 8.Certification: CE,ISO9001:20009.Trademanager: cn209682734 Company: Jinan Sunny Machinery Co.,Ltd.Add.: 15B02,1# Yinzuo Jingdu International ,No.66,East Shunhe Road,Jinan,Shandong,China Contact Person: Miss awen Mob:86-15063343341Tel./Fax.:86-0531-66683798    

Supplier Details:

Jinan Sunny Machinery Co., Ltd.

Sales:Ms. Lisa Jiang

Contact Phone:0086-139-64014791

Main Products:Building Glass

Business type:Manufacturer, Trading Company

SPONSOR AD

User Reviews: CNC Automatic Glass Cutting Machine/Float Glass Cutting Equipment