Price: US $ 7 - 9 / Piece
Brand Name: Hawells
Model Number: HW-BL-005
Country/Region: China
Post Date: Mar 30,2012

Product Description: High Power 5W Energy Saving LED Lamp


 

High Power 5W  Energy Saving LED Lamp 

 

Basic Specification

Input Voltage 

AC85V-260V

Power Consumption 

5W 

Quantity of LED 

5pcs

Circuit Protection 

Over-Current Protection, Short-Circuit Protection 

Over-Voltage Protection 

High Voltage Surges Protection 

LED Chip Brand

Chimei&Bridgelux

Operating Temperature 

-20o~+50o

LED Lamp Life<Hour> 

50,000 hours

Relevant Certificate 

CE, RoHS,FCC

Warranty 

2 years 

Optical Data :

Light Color 

Warm White, Pure White, Cool White

Color Temperature 

2800-3200K /  4500-5500K /  6000-6500K 

Beam Angle

120° 

Luminous Flux

400lm-450lm

CRI 

75-85

Mechanical Data 

Light Type 

LED LAMP

Diameter 

60x115 mm 

Base Type 

E27

Housing Material 

Aluminum + Glass

Application Environment 

Indoors

 

1. LED Lights Compare with Incandescent Lamp

Incandescent Lamp                                   LED Lights                                           

10W--65lm                                                  1W-- 80-90lm


25W--198lm                                                 3W-- 240-270lm

                                      Equal
40W--340lm                                                 5W-- 400-450lm

        

60W--540lm                                                 7W--560-630lm

    
100W--1050lm                                             10W--800-900lm

 

2. About us

 

Shenzhen Hawells Technology Co., Ltd, is a high-tech manufacturer  specialized in the research, development, and marketing all kinds of LED lights, 

including led tubes, led bulbs, led street lights, and led flood lights, etc. All of our products have 

passed the CE, RoHS and FCC Certificate.

 

3. Payment and Delivery

1. We prefer 30% for the deposit and the other 70% before shipment;

2. We accept T/T, Western Union and Paypal.

3. For sample orders, it is usually delivered  Express Delivery like DHL,UPS,etc. And for big orders, we usually send by air or by containers.

 

4. We accept any OEM service as customers' request.

Supplier Details:

Shanghai Haishang Trading Co., Ltd.

Sales:Mr. david gao

Contact Phone:86-021-37696716

Main Products:abrasives,round sanding disc,long board sanding sheet,velcro sand paper,psa sand paper,non-woven disc&belt

SPONSOR AD