2011 crop fresh red onion

Price: US $ 190 - 290 / Metric Ton
Brand Name: ZZJH
Model Number: 4cm-6cm,4cm-9cm,7cm up
Country/Region: China
Post Date: Mar 29,2012

Product Description: 2011 crop fresh red onion


 F

resh Red Onion--- Rock Bottom Price

Multiple sizes and packaging are available to meet your requirements:

4cm-6cm,4cm-9cm,7 cm up

Packing:mesh bag or carton

We can also according to the clients requirements.

Weight:

1) 25MT-26/40' reefer high container. Packing:10kg/calcium and plastic carton.

2) 28-30MT/40' reefer container, Packing: mesh bag.

Availability:   a) Fresh season: early June to September;

                   b) Frozen season: September to next May;

Quality: No broken skin, no scar, GAP certificate,

Shelf life is long and can be stored for up to 9 months under proper conditions

Transporting and storing temperature: 0 ~ 2°C

Payment Terms:

1) After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as

the remainder  50% T/T paid is into our account.

2) After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid

against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

3) After sales confirmation signed,100% Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

offers:ex works,FOB,FAS,C&F,door to door,(all incoterms available)

Supplier Details:

Qingdao Zhengzhongjiahe Export & Import Co., Ltd.

Sales:Ms. Anwen Zhu

Contact Phone:86-532-82860199

Main Products:Mannequins

Business type:Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler

SPONSOR AD

User Reviews: 2011 crop fresh red onion